- Ministry of Justice, HM Courts & Tribunals Service, and Upper Tribunal (Administrative Appeals Chamber)
- 13 March 2017
- Last updated:
- 31 July 2017, see all updates
- Decision date:
- 16 February 2017
- Housing and council tax benefits and Tribunal procedure and practice
- Housing and council tax benefits - other and Tribunal procedure and practice - tribunal jurisdiction
- Agnew, C
Upper Tribunal Administrative Appeals Chamber decision by Sir Crispin Agnew on 16 February 2017.
Read the full decision in CSH/360/2016.
Exempt accommodation - jurisdiction of tribunal to determine whether provider of care, support and supervision complying with another regulatory regime - whether care, support and supervision being lawfully provided.
On 19.07.17 the judge gave permission to the local authority to appeal to the Court of Session.
Published: 13 March 2017
Updated: 31 July 2017
Decision date: 16 February 2017
- Permission to appeal to the Court of Session granted
- First published.
Judges: Agnew, C