Make a claim to evict your tenants using the accelerated possession procedure if they’re on an assured shorthold tenancy.

You’ll need to:

  • complete the form online
  • print out the form and sign it
  • post your form and tenancy agreement to the court
  • pay £355

Start now

This service is only available in England and Wales.

You can only use this service if you’ve told your tenants to move out in writing with at least 2 months’ notice (section 21 of the Housing Act).

If you took a money deposit for a tenancy starting after April 2007 you must have put it in a deposit protection scheme.

You can still evict tenants if you didn’t take a deposit.

You can ask the judge to make your tenant pay the cost of the court claim.

You can also print out and fill in the accelerated possession form.