AAIB investigation to Piper PA-32R-301 Saratoga SP, G-RIGH
- Air Accidents Investigation Branch
- 16 December 2014
- Date of occurrence:
- 21 August 2014
- Aircraft category:
- General aviation - fixed wing
- Report type:
- Bulletin - Correspondence investigation
- Aircraft type:
- Piper PA-32R-301 Saratoga SP
- Strathallan Airfield, Perthshire
Overran runway, Strathallan, 21 August 2014.
The aircraft touched down a significant distance along the wet grass strip. The pilot was unable to stop it before it went off the end of the runway and crashed through a fence.
Published: 16 December 2014
Date of occurrence: 21 August 2014