- Air Accidents Investigation Branch
- 9 April 2015
- Date of occurrence:
- 14 June 2014
- Aircraft category:
- General aviation - fixed wing
- Report type:
- Bulletin - Field investigation
- Aircraft type:
- Cessna F150lI 14 June 2014 Near Hucknall Airfield, Nottinghamshire
- Near Hucknall Airfield, Nottinghamshire
Loss of control in flight, Near Hucknall Airfield, 14 June 2014.
The aircraft failed to reach normal circuit height after takeoff probably because of a partial loss of engine power. The aircraft continued flight at low altitude and airspeed before stalling, and an incipient spin entry resulted in the aircraft striking the ground vertically nose-down.
Published: 9 April 2015
Date of occurrence: 14 June 2014