From Gateshead Metropolitan Borough Council

How to change

1. Application to change a zoo licence

To run a zoo in England, Scotland and Wales, you need a licence from the local authority.You must first complete a notification that you intend to apply and also publish a notice in a local newspaper as well as a national paper. Two months after the notification you can apply.You may also require planning permission for a zoo.

Apply online

The issuing authority for this licence is Gateshead Metropolitan Borough Council (change location)

You can contact them using the details below.

Civic Centre
Regent Street