Travelling to Greece

Includes travel advice and how to get married abroad.

  1. Apply for a European Health Insurance Card

    Apply for or renew your free European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) online.

  2. European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)

    Who can use EHIC and what it's for

  3. Getting married abroad

    Requirements, paperwork and processes for weddings and civil partnerships overseas - registration, restrictions, fees

  4. Greece travel advice

    Latest travel advice for Greece including safety and security, entry requirements, travel warnings and health

  5. Greece: visits to military installations

    Information and guidelines for British plane-spotters and journalists visiting Greece.

  6. Holidaying in Greece: information leaflet

    Useful information for British nationals travelling to Greece.

  7. Reduce your risk from terrorism while abroad

    How to minimise your risk and what to do in the event of a terrorist attack.

  8. UK nationals travelling to the EU: essential information

    Information on the rights of UK nationals travelling in the European Union, European Economic Area (EEA) and European Free Trade Area (EFTA), and Switzerland.