Office access and opening times
Public holidays and information about accessing the British Embassy Tel Aviv.
The Embassy, including the Consular Section, will be closed on the following days in 2017:
|Monday 28 August||Summer Bank Holiday|
|Thursday 21 September||Rosh Hashana (Jewish New Year)|
|Friday 22 Sepember||Rosh Hashana (Jewish New Year)|
|Thursday 5 October||Succoth (Tabernacles)|
|Thursday 12 October||Simchat Torah|
|Monday 25 December||Christmas Day|
|Tuesday 26 December||Boxing Day|
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office and this Embassy are keen to ensure that their buildings and services are fully accessible to disabled members of the public. Wherever possible, we have made our buildings and services accessible. Sometimes however, this is not possible due to security or other restrictions. In these situations we will endeavour to provide a service or access to a building in an alternative way to ensure equality of access for disabled people. To assist disabled visitors, we have set out below details of disabled access at this Embassy. We hope this information is helpful.
General physical access
If you foresee requiring any assistance, please telephone us in advance of your visit so we can ensure that we are able to provide access for you (Tel: +972 (0)3 725 1222 and ask for the Security Manager).
- Entrances: Disabled access exists to the Embassy and the Consular Section. Please telephone +972 (0)3 725 1222 for assistance in advance.
- Steps and staircases: Clear and unobstructed.
- Toilets: There are disabled toilets in the Consular Section but not the Embassy.
- Floor coverings: Floor coverings are safe and even.
- Doors: If necessary, the security guards can assist in opening doors.
- Lighting: Adequate throughout.
- Emergency/evacuation: Procedures are in place to assist disabled persons in the event of emergency/evacuation.
- Phones: Accessible to wheelchair users.
If you need to visit us or use our services and feel that they may be inaccessible to you, please contact Oriel Admoni, Security Manager, or Yaara Aviram, Corporate Services Manager who will try to find an alternative way of providing access for you.
Location and access
The British Embassy is located at 192 Hayarkon Street, corner of Arlozorov Street in Tel Aviv (opposite the Tel Aviv Hilton hotel).
Several car parks are located nearby, albeit for a fee. As the area is extremely congested, we recommend that you take a taxi or use public transport.