- Monday to Thursday, 8:30am to 5pm
- Friday, 8:30am to 4pm
Consular opening hours
Monday to Friday, 9am to midday
Notarial and consular services are available Tuesdays between 9am and 12pm by appointment only.
How to contact us
Our embassy address and contact details, including a telephone number for visa enquiries, can be found above. If you wish to email specific teams within our embassy please use the following email addresses:
- consular: Consular.Bucharest@fco.gov.uk
- defence: Defence.Bucharest@fco.gov.uk
- political: Political.Section.Bucharest@fco.gov.uk
- corporate services: email@example.com
- communications: BritishEmbassy.Bucharest@fco.gov.uk
- trade development: Commercial.Bucharest@fco.gov.uk
Public holidays 2017
|Monday 2 January||New Year (UK & Romanian holiday)|
|Tuesday 24 January||Unification Day (Romanian holiday)|
|Friday 14 April||Good Friday (UK & Romanian holiday)|
|Monday 17 April||Easter Monday (UK & Romanian holiday)|
|Monday 1 May||May Bank Holiday (UK & Romanian holiday)|
|Monday 29 May||Spring Bank Holiday (UK holiday)|
|Thursday 1 June||The Day of the Child (Romanian holiday)|
|Monday 5 June||Second day of Orthodox Pentecost (Romanian holiday)|
|Tuesday 15 August||St. Mary’s Day (Romanian holiday)|
|Monday 28 August||Summer Bank Holiday (UK holiday)|
|Thursday 30 November||St. Andrew’s Day (Romanian holiday)|
|Friday 1 December||Romanian National Day (Romanian holiday)|
|Monday 25 December||Christmas Day (UK and Romanian holiday)|
|Tuesday 26 December||Boxing Day (UK holiday)|
Wherever possible, we have made our buildings and services accessible. Sometimes however, this is not possible due to security or other restrictions. In these situations we will endeavour to provide a service or access to a building in an alternative way to ensure equality of access for disabled people.
To assist disabled visitors, we have set out below details of disabled access to this embassy. We hope this information is helpful.
General physical access
- entrances. For security reasons, the entrances are obstructed. However, our security staff can provide access once the usual security procedures have been completed
- steps and staircases. The consular and visa section, and other parts of the embassy can be accessed without climbing and steps. However, there is a short flight of steps at the entrance to the main building
- ramps. There are permanent ramps allowing access to the consular and visa section
- lifts. There are no lifts
- toilets. There are toilets on all floors of the embassy buildings. The toilet in the consular and visa waiting room is suitable for wheelchair-users and those with limited physical mobility
- parking. For security reasons, there is no visitor parking in Strada Jules Michelet or in the embassy. However, if a request for disabled vehicle access is made at least 24 hours before an intended visit to the embassy, the embassy will consider the request
- floor coverings. Floor coverings are safe and even, but the usual care should be taken to avoid slipping
- handrails are not widely available; doors are generally easily accessible to all users. Where they are not, a member of embassy staff will be able to assist
- lighting is good
- emergency/evacuation. A member of our security team will be able to assist disabled visitors in the event of an emergency/evacuation
- phones are accessible to wheelchair users.
Access for visually-impaired visitors
- signs are in both Romanian and English, are clear, easy to read, and use internationally-recognisable symbols
- guide dogs are welcome.
Access for deaf/hard of hearing visitors
- hearing loops are not installed
- minicom and textphones are not installed
- sign language. No member of the current staff has sign language ability. However, if a visitor to the embassy requires someone to assist with sign language, and they give enough notice, the embassy will endeavour to provide one
- professional signing interpretation is not available. However, if a visitor to the embassy requires someone to interpret using sign language, and they give enough notice, the embassy will endeavour to provide one
- hearing dogs are welcome
If you need to visit us or use our services and feel that they may be inaccessible to you, please contact Corporate Services, on (00 40 21) 201 7200 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to find an alternative way of providing access for you.
All visa enquiries are now provided by an external commercial partner.
Visa applications to travel to the UK must be made in advance online through the TLS Contact website
You can find out further information on UK immigration rules and visa categories on the UK Visas and Immigration website