Documents you must provide
When you apply for the visa you must provide:
- a current passport or other valid travel documentation
- proof that you can support yourself and pay for your course - this will vary depending on your circumstances
- proof of parental or other legal guardian consent if you’re under 18
- proof of your relationship with your parent or guardian if you’re under 18
- your tuberculosis test results if you’re from a country where you have to take the test
You need a blank page in your passport for your visa.
You may also need to provide additional documents depending on your circumstances.
Read the guidance for the full list of documents and how much money you’ll need according to your situation.