Documents you must provide
When you apply for the visa you must provide:
- a current passport or other valid travel documentation
- proof that you can support yourself and pay for your course - this will vary depending on your circumstances
- proof of parental or other legal guardian consent if you’re under 18
- proof of your relationship with your parent or guardian if you’re under 18
- your tuberculosis test results if you’re from a country where you have to take the test
You need a page in your passport that’s blank on both sides for your visa.
You may also need to provide additional documents depending on your circumstances.