Exceptional Talent visa (Tier 1)

Documents you must provide

When you apply for your visa you’ll need to provide:

You need a blank page in your passport for your visa.

You need to provide a certified translation of any documents that are not in English or Welsh.

Read the guide for a list of documents you can provide.

You may need to provide additional documents depending on your circumstances.