Temporary Events Notice (England and Wales)

From South Hams District Council

How to apply

1. Temporary Event Notice

If you wish to hold a small scale one-off event in England or Wales, you must give a temporary event notice (TEN) to your local licensing authority no later than ten clear working days before the event (not including day receipt or day of event). You must be 18 years or older to give a TEN and can give a maximum of five TENs per year. If you are a personal licence holder, you can give a maximum of 50 TENs per year. Your event must involve no more than 499 people at any one time and last no more than 96 hours with a minimum of 24 hours between events.

Apply online

The issuing authority for this licence is South Hams District Council (change location)

You can contact them using the details below.

Follaton House
Plymouth Road