From Forest of Dean District Council

How to change

1. Application to change a street trading licence or consent

If you trade in the street you may require a street trading licence. Applications should be made in writing (including by electronic means) to your local district council, or the district council for the area you wish to trade.You must provide specific information, including details of the street you wish to trade on and the days and times you wish to trade. You may also be required to provide two photographs of yourself. You must comply with any conditions attached to a licenc

Apply online

The issuing authority for this licence is Forest of Dean District Council (change location)

You can contact them using the details below.

Council Offices
High Street

GL16 8HG