From Taunton Deane Borough Council

How to tell-us-once

1. Supply a return for a street collection

To collect money or sell articles for the benefit of charitable or other purposes in England or Wales, you require a street collection licence from your local council.

Apply online

The issuing authority for this licence is Taunton Deane Borough Council (change location)

You can contact them using the details below.

The Deane House
Belvedere Road