From Vale of Glamorgan Council

How to apply

1. Application for a sex shop and cinema licence

Sex establishments are sex shops, sex cinemas and sexual entertainment venues including lap dancing, strip shows and table dancing activities amongst others.

The applicant
must be at least 18 years old
must not be disqualified from holding a sex establishment licence
must have been resident of an EEA State at least six months immediately before the application or, if a body corporate, must be incorporated in an EEA State
must not have been refused the grant or renewal of a licence for the premises in question within the last 12 months unless the refusal has been reversed on appeal.

Apply online

The issuing authority for this licence is Vale of Glamorgan Council (change location)

You can contact them using the details below.

Civic Offices
Holton Road

CF63 4RU