Digital buying community
The digital buying community exists to:
- make sure that procurement practices support agile ways of working
- create and support a peer group of buyers across government
- share knowledge and best practice for buying digital and technology services
- discuss common challenges and develop solutions
- build commercial awareness across central government and the wider public sector
Who the community is for
The community is for buyers of digital data and technology services across central government and wider public sector, particularly those using the Digital Marketplace.
- procurement managers
- contract managers
- commercial leads
- delivery teams involved in buying
- operations teams involved in buying
If you’re interested in getting involved in the digital buying community, you can:
- join the digital buying community mailing list by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- join the community of practice group on Knowledge Hub
- read the Digital Marketplace blog
- follow @gov_procurement on Twitter
- follow @GOVUKdigimkt on Twitter
If you have a question, email email@example.com.
Training and events
The Crown Commercial Service runs workshops in departments every month, to help buyers get the most out of the Digital Marketplace. If you think your team might benefit from a workshop, call 0345 410 2222.
The community also has meet ups every 2 months. Join the Knowledge Hub to make sure you’re notified.
If you’re a buyer using the Digital Marketplace for the first time, start by reading the Digital Marketplace buyer’s guide.
Other resources are:
- Last update:
Guidance first published