Beta This is new guidance. Complete our quick 5-question survey to help us improve it.
Assisted digital and digital take-up community
The assisted digital and digital take-up community exists to develop knowledge and awareness across government of how to:
- design assisted digital support
- encourage digital take-up
Who the community is for
You might be interested in this community if your work involves:
- procuring, designing or managing assisted digital support
- working on channel shift strategies to increase the percentage of people using your digital service
Join these groups to discuss particular aspects of assisted digital and digital take-up, depending on your area of interest:
- user needs and user research - user research Google group
- building and designing services - digital service designers Google group
- measuring effectiveness - cross-government performance analysis community
Post any other questions in the assisted digital and digital take-up Google group.
If you can’t access one of these discussion spaces, email email@example.com.
Training and events
The 6-day Service owner induction training includes half a day’s training on assisted digital.
Use these resources to learn more about assisted digital and digital take-up in government:
Assisted digital blog - assisted digital stories from across government
GDS blog – assisted digital - stories from GDS about the assisted digital and digital take-up programme
Assisted digital and digital take-up in the Service Manual
These guides show what we currently believe is best practice in assisted digital and digital take-up for government services:
- Assisted digital support: an introduction
- Designing assisted digital support
- How your assisted digital support will be assessed
- Encouraging people to use your digital service
Help us keep the Service Manual up to date by:
- contributing to community discussions
- telling us if something is wrong or out of date using the feedback link at the top of each guide
- Last update:
Guidance first published