247 results sorted by Most viewed
From Marine Management Organisation (MMO)
  • Exporting or moving fish from the UK

    How to export or move fish for human consumption from the UK.

  • Create a UK catch certificate

    Use the Fish Export Service to create a UK catch certificate for fish and shellfish caught by UK flagged vessels for export.

  • Seafood Disruption Support Scheme

    Information about the Seafood Disruption Support Scheme.

  • Fishing vessel licence variations

    Variation effectives from 00:01 hours on Saturday 06 March 2021 and 00:01 hours on Sunday 07 March 2021

  • United Kingdom Single Issuing Authority (UKSIA)

    The UKSIA manages UK domestic fishing vessel access to non-UK waters and foreign vessel access to UK waters.

  • Do I need a marine licence?

    Guidance on activities that may require a marine licence.

  • Understand your fishing vessel licence

    How to understand each part of your fishing vessel licence – vessel details, conditions, schedule, annex and their current copies.

  • How to export wild caught marine fishery products to the EU from 01 January 2021

    Fishing and seafood businesses need to prepare for 1 January 2021, the end of the transition period when there will be some new processes for exporting fish and seafood into the EU.

  • Fishing vessel licence requirements

    The licence sets out where you can fish, what you are not allowed to fish and the limits for the stocks you are allowed to fish and land.

  • Maritime and Fisheries Fund (MFF): apply for funding

    Apply for Maritime and Fisheries Funds (MFF) and download guidance documents and application forms.

  • Maritime and Fisheries Fund (MFF): before you apply

    Information about the available funding from the Maritime and Fisheries Fund (MFF) scheme

  • Create a UK processing statement

    Use this service to create a UK processing statement for fish and shellfish that have been imported or landed directly into the UK for processing, ready for export.

  • Current catch limits: 10 metres and under non-sector pool

    Current quota catch limits for the 10 metres and under pool including details on 2 and 3 monthly limits on stocks

  • Apply to the Seafood Disruption Support Scheme

    Information on how to apply to the Seafood Disruption Support Scheme

  • Make a marine licence application

    Details of how to apply for a marine licence, what documents you need to provide, how much it costs and how long it will take

  • Marine species & wildlife: protection

    Find out about the different marine species and how they are protected UK wildlife legislation.

  • Fisheries Response Fund - support for fishing and aquaculture businesses

    £10 million financial assistance for England’s fishing and aquaculture businesses in response to Covid-19 was announced by Defra and HM Treasury on 17 April 2020.

  • Managing marine non-licensable activities in Studland Bay Marine Conservation Zone.

    MMO is pleased to announce the next steps for the proposed management of non licensable activities for Studland Bay Marine Conservation Zone (MCZ) following the call for evidence which ran from 28 October to 15 December 2020.

  • Create a UK storage document

    Use this service to create a UK storage document for fish and shellfish that have been imported or landed directly into the UK for storage, ready for export.

  • Explore marine plans

    Find marine planning information for England, including data on marine licenses, environmental designations and policy information from regional marine plans.