From Newport City Council

How to change

1. Application to change a scrap metal licence

To be a scrap metal dealer operating from a premises within Newport City Council's administrative district, you need a register with Newport City Council.

Apply online

The issuing authority for this licence is Newport City Council (change location)

You can contact them using the details below.

Civic Centre

NP20 4UR