Apply for this licence

Postcode lookup

For example SW1A 2AA

Find a postcode on Royal Mail's postcode finder


If you want to run a riding establishment in Northern Ireland, you’ll need to contact your Divisional Veterinary Office to apply for a licence.

A riding establishment is a business that hires out horses or ponies for riding, or a riding school.

Your licence will need to be renewed every year. The fee and specific conditions will be set by your Divisional Veterinary Office.


You must be over 18 and suitably qualified to apply for a riding establishment licence.