Find help to get your child back from abroad or arrange contact

Contact the police if a child you’re responsible for is at risk of being taken out of the UK without your consent.

If you live in England or Wales, find out who to contact if you want to:

  • try to get your child returned if they’ve been taken abroad or are being kept abroad without your permission
  • arrange contact with your child who is in another country
  • get a court order for contact enforced

If your child normally lives in:

Start now