Report squatters in a council property

If you think someone’s squatting in a council property, contact the local council.

For example SW1A 2AA

Find a postcode on Royal Mail's postcode finder

What you need to know

  • Available in England and Wales only

Squatting is a criminal offence. You may also wish to contact the police.