Potholes and damaged roads can be dangerous for motorists and cyclists.

Local roads

Contact the local council to report potholes on local roads.

Postcode lookup

What you need to know

  • Available in England and Wales only

Major roads

Contact Highways England if the pothole is on a motorway or an A road they manage in England.

Highways England
0300 123 5000
24-hour service Find out about call charges

Scotland and Northern Ireland