From South Ayrshire Council

How to apply

1. Application for permission to use a raised structure

The application is for the consent to use a "raised structure", meaning a platform, stand, staging or any other structure which provides standing or seating accommodation. A "raised structure" is considered to be a structure which is 600mm or more above floor or ground level.

Apply online

The issuing authority for this licence is South Ayrshire Council (change location)

You can contact them using the details below.

County Buildings
Wellington Square