From Surrey County Council

How to apply

1. Application for a permit to place tables and chairs on the pavement or road

Where the pavement concerned is part of the public highway, planning permission will need to be obtained from your local borough/district council. Please note that Space Heaters are NOT allowed in Surrey.

Apply online

The issuing authority for this licence is Surrey County Council (change location)

You can contact them using the details below.

Room 296, County Hall
Penrhyn Road