Pay for documents you need from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) to prove you’re allowed to get married abroad.

Start now

Before you start

You can only get certificates for marriage abroad from the FCO if:

  • you’ve found out what you need to do to get married abroad
  • you need a certificate of no impediment or Nulla Osta
  • you’ve been told you need to get this from the FCO