You need to report your part-year profits to end your Tax Credits claim because of a claim to Universal Credit and you’re self-employed.

You’ll need to know the following to use this calculator:

  • your Tax Credits award end date (you can find this on your award review)
  • your accounting dates for your business
  • your accounting year profit for the tax year in which your tax credits award ends

You can use this calculator to complete box 2.4 of your award review.

Start now