Apply for this licence

Start now


You need an licence to sell alcohol away from your usual alcohol trading premises for a special occasion.

An occasional licence lets you to sell alcohol at other premises for up to six days between set hours.

How to apply

Applications are made to the courts. You may be required to attend a hearing if an objection to your application is received.


You will only be allowed to sell alcohol:

  • in support of an occasional event
  • as a complement to a main meal for restaurant licence holders