On this page
Beer Duty Return (EX46)
Declare duty on beer you've removed from your registered premises to home use, and deliveries in duty suspense to other warehouses or for export.
Deferment advice for alcohol goods (W5D)
Defer payment of Excise Duty for an alcohol warehouse using form W5D.
Remittance advice for alcohol goods (W5)
Declare payment of Excise Duty for an alcohol warehouse using form W5.
Annual return of movements of UK produced whisky or whiskey (W1A)
Use form W1A to make your annual return if you export UK produced whisky or whiskey.
Guarantee for payment of Beer Duty due to HMRC (C1201 BDAC)
Use form C1201 BDAC to guarantee payments of Beer Duty.
Guidance and regulation
- Import alcohol into the UK
- Excise Movement and Control System: how to register and use
- Receiving, storing and moving excise goods
- Duty Stamps Scheme: how to register
- Alcohol and Tobacco Warehousing Declarations