From Moray Council

How to apply

1. Application for a metal dealing licence

If you act as an itinerant - or travelling metal dealer - you must be licensed by your local authority. Such a licence will allow you to sell scrap metal anywhere in Scotland.

Apply online

The issuing authority for this licence is Moray Council (change location)

You can contact them using the details below.

Council Office
High Street

IV30 1BX