Contact the police if your child has been (or is at risk of being) taken overseas or kept overseas by their other parent without your consent.

Help and advice

Contact the government-funded organisation Reunite International Child Abduction Centre - they can give you practical advice and support.

Reunite International Child Abduction Centre
0116 2556 234
Find out about call charges

If you’re a British national living or working outside the UK and are affected by this issue, you can also contact the local British embassy.

More information

The Foreign & Commonwealth Office has information on child abduction laws in certain countries.

Help us improve GOV.UK

Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.