Housing association homes


Follow these steps if you have a problem with your housing association home:

  1. Complain to your landlord - they should have a complaints policy that you can follow.

  2. Make a complaint to a ‘designated person’ (your MP, a local councillor or a tenant panel) if you can’t resolve the problem with your landlord.

  3. Contact the Housing Ombudsman if you and your landlord still can’t resolve the problem.

Housing Ombudsman info@housing-ombudsman.org.uk
Telephone: 0300 111 3000
Find out about call charges