From Sunderland City Council

How to apply

1. Application for a house-to-house collection licence

This service lets you submit a form and its related documentation online. To carry out house-to-house collections for charitable purposes in England and Wales you need a licence from the council.

Apply online

The issuing authority for this licence is Sunderland City Council (change location)

You can contact them using the details below.

City Centre Customer Service Centre
31-32 Fawcett Street