From Newport City Council

How to tell-us-once

1. Supply a return for a house-to-house collection

To carry out a house-to-house collection for charitable purposes (including a collection from business-to-business) you need a licence from Newport City Council.

It is necessary to submit a return within one month of the date of the collection.

Apply online

The issuing authority for this licence is Newport City Council (change location)

You can contact them using the details below.

Civic Centre

NP20 4UR