From Canterbury City Council

How to apply

1. Application to license a house in multiple occupation

If you rent out a property for house in multiple occupancy (HMO), you may require a licence from your local authority.

Apply online

The issuing authority for this licence is Canterbury City Council (change location)

You can contact them using the details below.

Military Road