This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Wine Guidance

Spoilt wine: making a claim

A claim for relief must relate to the premises of the licensed wine producer at which the duty was paid.

The relevant regulation is 28 of the Wine and Made-wine Regulations 1989.