VCT: VCT approval: applications for approval: full approval
SI1995/1979 Regulation 3(3)
Applications for full approval should contain:
- details of the company’s stock exchange listing;
- a copy of the company’s latest accounts;
- an up to date Memorandum and Articles of Association and details of any proposed changes;
- a report giving details which demonstrate that the company met the conditions at ITA07/S274(2) (see VCM54020) in relation to its last complete accounting period; and
- the address of the company’s registered office, and its tax office and tax reference number (if applicable).