EIS: deferral relief: shares issued on or after 6 April 1998: trustees: anti-avoidance
- the trustees themselves,
- any beneficiary (individual or charity) who has an interest in the property at a relevant time which qualifies for deferral relief, see VCM23510,
- any associate, see VCM23370, of such an individual, or any person connected with such a charity.
Meaning of relevant time
For the purposes of TCGA92/SCH5B/PARA18 the relevant times are the date the shares are issued, and
- the time when the value is received, even if its effect is disregarded because it is an amount of insignificant value, see VCM23300 onwards, or
- in a case where the effect of a receipt of value is disregarded because of a receipt of replacement value, see VCM23400 onwards, the time when the original value is received, or
- the time when the loan is made, see VCM23470.