- Copies of advertising, marketing and promotional material used to attract:
* the worker to the bureau;
* the employer to the bureau.
- A copy of the agreement (terms and conditions) between worker and bureau - preferably signed and dated - and details of scales of pay.
- A copy of the agreement between bureau and employer, and details of the scale of charges made by the bureau.
- In the case of nursing agencies, copies of any tenders which the agency has made when supplying nurses to local authorities, plus associated documentation.
- Background documentation, including, where available:
* a completed time-sheet signed by the employer or client after having received the services of the worker;
* the pay-slip produced for the worker from the above time-sheet;
* the invoice raised to the client for the transaction.