This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

VAT Supplies in Warehouse and Fiscal Warehousing

Fiscal warehouses: Accounting for tax on removals from the regime

Any VAT due on removal must be accounted for by VAT-registered traders on the VAT return covering the period of removal. Non-registered traders must account for any tax due on Form VAT 150, with payment made in cash or by cheque.