This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

VAT Registration

Entity to be registered: churches

Anglican Church, parochial church councils

Every parochial church council in the provinces of Canterbury and York is a body corporate. The status of church councils in any other part of the United Kingdom should be checked prior to registration.