Recording of registration enquiries: VAT Pack contents
A VAT Pack is issued when a VAT 1 is issued to a trader and includes:
- A VAT 1
- Notice 700/1 ‘Should I be Registered for VAT?’ and the supplement to 700/1 and 700/11
- A VAT 2 (if appropriate)
- Notice 731 Cash Accounting
- Publications and Notices requested or any that you feel will be helpful to the trader
- VAT Charter Standard Document
- VAT Enquiries Guide
- A VAT 62 if a category ‘C’ or ‘D’ case
- Simplifying VAT for small businesses
- Notice 700/41 Late Registration Penalty.
Notice 700 ‘The VAT Guide’ does not need to be issued in the VAT Pack unless the trader asks for it.