Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

VAT Refunds to Overseas Business Persons

United Kingdom VAT registered persons seeking repayment of VAT incurred in other member states: Submission of claims

United Kingdom registered persons are required to send their claims for repayment of VAT incurred in another Member State to the competent authority in that country through the electronic EU VAT Refund system