This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

VAT Personal Exports: Retail Exports

Personal exports - retail exports: Handling of correspondence: Overseas stamping of refund forms

The link below provides a draft letter that may be sent when a traveller asks about overseas certification of refund forms. The letter should be adapted to suit individual circumstances.

Reply to traveller