Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

VAT Insurance

VAT and insurance premium tax (IPT): what action should be taken?: whom to contact

If you are unsure who to contact, or who to send the reference form to, or need general advice on an IPT issue, you should contact the Insurance and IPT Unit of Expertise.