This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

VAT Construction

‘Approved alteration’ of a ‘protected building’ (rules prior to 1 October 2012): certificates

The requirement for certificates for works to ‘protected buildings’ used for a relevant residential or relevant charitable purpose is imported into Group 6 (VCONST08150). VCONST18000 provides guidance on certificates.