Reduced-rating the conversion of premises to a different residential use: what ‘a qualifying conversion’ means
A conversion is a qualifying conversion when it is:
- a changed number of dwellings conversion (VCONST06250)
- a house in multiple occupation conversion (VCONST06300)
- a special residential conversion (VCONST06350)
- any garage works related to the conversion (VCONST06400)
- statutory planning consent or building control approval needed for the conversion has been granted (VCONST06450).