Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what this means

HMRC internal manual

VAT Construction

HM Revenue & Customs
, see all updates

Zero-rating major interest grants in buildings: ‘person constructing a building’: ‘person’

A person constructing a building may be a sole proprietor, company, partnership, trust, local authority, an unincorporated body, association, and so on.