Appendices: batching and recording of approved applications
VATAFRS0215 explains the context of this page.
- Grimsby Registration Unit will check, approve and process the VAT 98. The information given on the form must be legible so that it can be viewed on EF.
- Grimsby Registration Unit will print a flat rate farming certificate for each farmer, check each certificate and despatch to farmers.
- If any errors are discovered, Grimsby Registration Unit will correct the information through DTR, print an amended certificate and issue it to the farmer.
- Before Grimsby Registration Unit issue the farmer’s certificate, a copy may be taken for retention in local records.
- Scan all case papers into EF under the flat rate number.