Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Trusts, Settlements and Estates Manual

Introduction to trusts: new trusts: the trust office: UK resident trust

HMRC Trusts Nottingham

From 1 March 2017 one office deals with all UK resident and non UK resident trusts

HMRC Trusts Nottingham deals with:

  • all UK resident trusts
  • non resident trusts TSEM1455 and foreign law trusts TSEM1460
  • pension schemes that have lost HMRC approval.

If you need to contact the office by post the postal address is

 HMRC Trusts Nottingham BX9 1EL