Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Stamp Duty Land Tax Manual

Processing - what forms to use to notify a land transaction: which paper form should be used to notify your transaction

Stamp Taxes has produced SDLT1 Guidance Notes which contains all the information you require. (see